The Jewish Breast & Ovarian Cancer Community
Sharsheret Summer Internship Program
Looking for a meaningful internship opportunity this summer? Sharsheret, a fast-paced, national, breast cancer organization supporting Jewish women and families facing breast cancer and ovarian cancer, is looking for bright and hardworking college and graduate school students for multiple full-time summer internship positions. We have opportunities for two interns to work one or more days per week in-person at Sharsheret’s office in Teaneck, NJ
Sharsheret internships are made possible with support from the Stephanie Sussman and Ann Nadrich Memorial Fund and the Sema Heller-Netivot Shalom Scholarship Fund
- College or graduate school student
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for issues related to breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and women’s health
- Knowledge of the Jewish community a plus
- Assist in the development of Sharsheret’s programs and events for women and families facing breast cancer and ovarian cancer
- Organize outreach to health care professionals and Jewish organizations
- Assist in the planning of Sharsheret’s college campus campaigns and races
- Coordinate community programming for breast cancer and ovarian cancer awareness
- Support the enhancement of Sharsheret’s social media presence
- Research and data entry
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st. Candidates must be available for Zoom interviews to be held March 18-21st.
Stipend is provided.
To apply for this job please visit sharsheret.org.