Website Certified Financial Services
Are you a self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for a career with growth potential that will impact your community?
Certified Financial Services, a member of The Guardian Network®, is looking for individuals like you to join our team as a Financial Representative or Financial Advisor.
As a Financial Representative you will work with individuals and businesses in your community providing access to financial products and services that will protect their assets, help them understand their financial life, and build wealth for the future. As a Financial Representative, you will have the ability to make an impact in your community, have development and career growth opportunities and the flexibility and ability to build your practice in a way that feels authentic to you, serving the clients and communities you choose to work with.
We take an uncommon approach to financial services, focusing on long‐term results and leveraging technology, exceptional relationship management and customized strategies for consumers and businesses.
· A self‐motivated individual with a dynamic, confident personality, a strong work ethic, high integrity and passion for succeeding.
· Desire to help others achieve their goals and dreams through cultivating long-term relationships.
· Ambitious, entrepreneurial, and looking for career growth and development.
What you’ll be doing…
· Work with clients to understand their goals, concerns, and current financial information. Analyze information to create a plan with appropriate strategies, products and services.
· Develop and maintain a base of clients who value your input and guidance.
· Work with clients to keep their financial plans current and aligned with their goals, building relationships with clients that will lasts for years.
What we provide…
· Development and training—locally, virtually and nationally—to support you as you build your practice with us.
· Tools and resources to help you market and grow your practice and communicate efficiently with your prospects and clients.
· Mentorship and joint-work opportunities.
· A competitive benefits package including: Defined Benefit Plan, 401(k) with Match and Roth options, health and dental insurance and more.
· Leadership and career development opportunities including tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
· Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
· A four‐year college degree
· Obtain appropriate insurance licensing
Who we are…
We are changing the world’s understanding of wealth and we are always seeking new talent to be part of the movement. Fully committed to the success and development of each advisor, our firm provides the knowledge, support, and planning to help you build a successful business. Our firm is entering into a phase of expansion to meet the increased demand. The strength of our comprehensive planning services is the individual financial professionals that make up our firm. In order to expand, we are seeking the region’s most talented and capable candidates to join their ranks.
Our career associates have a passion to succeed through hard work, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a compelling drive to keep raising the bar on their personal best. Our associates range from recent college graduates to experienced professionals, from a variety of backgrounds, all of whom desire and help to create a collaborative work environment. All are intelligent, articulate, and able to earn their clients’ confidence and trust. Our team is self-reliant, ethical, and unwavering in its commitment to our clients.
Please visit the following to learn more about us…
phone: 201-843-7700 Ext 332
52 Forest Ave Paramus, NJ 07652
197 Scott Swamp Rd
Farmington, CT 06032
Agency of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York, NY.
The Guardian Network® is a network of preferred providers authorized to offer products of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY and its subsidiaries.
2022-139523 exp 6/24
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org